Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 3:09 AM
Default Worst ecards ever
There are some good ones too but some are really bad/offensive/stupid/etc. Such as these:

Learn how to cook yourself you dumbfuck. Teaching your kid how to cook isn't a requirement
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:19 AM
Yeah, I've seen some of these. Some are offensive towards the mentally ill or disabled or LGBTQ folk. I guess that's what you get when you allow the public to make things like that (and sometimes even if you don't). The first one cracks me up though because I am both - bisexual and bipolar. Let them figure THAT one out.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Inventor
#3 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 5:38 PM
The ones referring to mental illness look like they were made by people with those issues and I think they're a cute and empowering way to shine a humorous light on the dark parts of peoples lives. I know people with these issues that share ecards like these all the time, they're taking control of their problems by finding a way to be comfortable with talking about them in public, and if the only way to do that is with a joke then that's better than keeping it to yourself.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Learn how to cook yourself you dumbfuck. Teaching your kid how to cook isn't a requirement

I seem to have lost my Parenting Handbook. ...
Maybe it isn't a requirement but it's good parenting to prepare your kids to live on their own. Being able to cook basic, simple foods is a skill that comes in handy when Mom isn't around to cook for you anymore.

OR: maybe I've been doing it wrong all this time and I'm about to unleash upon the unsuspecting world a passle of kids who know how to cook, clean, shop and do their own laundry?