Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 1:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Clothing
my CC Clothing is starting to sow us as in game Cloths. the Clothing still have it's spot and still hash the icon for CC but sows up as 1 of the normal Cloths from the game.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 1:51 AM
I'm not really understanding your post, is your first language English? If the clothing has a cc icon I don't see how it's showing up as game clothing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 12:22 PM
(I can not spell well, and spell check dos not work well with me so I try to keep thing simpool.)
O.K. Win I go to make a family or go to body shop. before I but the clothing on my sim, the pitchers of my CC clothing sow as a normal game clothing (a pink jacket {Female}). Win I but it on my sim, it will ether by the jacket or if invalid (PJ's) as a nuther normal game cloth.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 12:32 PM
CC clothing will show up as game clothing if it's missing the mesh. That's the only thing I can think of.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 2:27 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Installing Custom Content
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content.

Downloading for Fracking Idiots explains the entire downloading process from start to finish in language designed for people who aren't computer geniuses. Please go through the whole guide before asking any further questions on downloading and installing custom content as pretty much everything you could possibly want to know is explained there - including info for Mac and Vista users.

Getting Custom Content to Show Up explains what to do if you've followed all the instructions in Downloading for Fracking Idiots and your content still isn't showing up, or if content that was showing up fine before suddenly won't show up.

There are instructions in the 'Getting Custom Content to Show Up' faq specifically for clothes. Please read and follow the steps in that section. If you are still having problems with the CC clothes, then let us know.