Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED - My Chemical Romance - Black Parade Outfits

by jenfold Posted 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:40 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:15 PM by jenfold

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:53 AM Last edited by jenfold : 12th Dec 2006 at 10:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Raymo
P.S could you put the drums up for download Thanks.=)

They are up, click on my user name and you'll be able to get them.
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM Last edited by Raymo : 12th Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM. Reason: messed up
Default PlEASE
jonet..could i ask you a favor..you see i made mikeys shirt as a remesh so now its open. soo i was wondering if i could have your permittion to put it up for an upload and if you say yes ill even put a little credit in it for you please thank you i will put it up for you to download . please tell me if its good.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  blackparade.rar (265.5 KB, 5 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 10:01 AM Last edited by jenfold : 12th Dec 2006 at 12:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Raymo
jonet..could i ask you a favor..you see i made mikeys shirt as a remesh so now its open. soo i was wondering if i could have your permittion to put it up for an upload and if you say yes ill even put a little credit in it for you please thank you i will put it up for you to download . please tell me if its good.

Go ahead, I have no problem with that at all, though a link back to this entry along with a credit would be nice. Oh and my names jenfold not jonet.
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 3:02 AM
Thank you so much.
P.S(jenfold not jonet) im so embarrased i got your name wrong since it was right infront of me
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:50 AM
dude! thank you sooooo much! i love mcr!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE BLACK PARADE!!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:07 AM
*worships* You are a legend.
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 2:31 AM
Oh, thank you so much for these, they are amazing! I downloaded them for my MCR-family, and I love them!

Though I can't say they are completely flawless, being the crazy fan I am xD
Mikeys jacket should be a little bit longer, and while he doesn't seem to have any belt in that picture, his jacket does have one, and I would've loved if it was included in the uniform...
And maybe Bob's jacket should be a little bit shorter?

But, like I said, they are awesome! Thanks for sharing these with us ^__^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowGoddess
Oh, thank you so much for these, they are amazing! I downloaded them for my MCR-family, and I love them!

Though I can't say they are completely flawless, being the crazy fan I am xD
Mikeys jacket should be a little bit longer, and while he doesn't seem to have any belt in that picture, his jacket does have one, and I would've loved if it was included in the uniform...
And maybe Bob's jacket should be a little bit shorter?

But, like I said, they are awesome! Thanks for sharing these with us ^__^

While I am going to update this post soonish sorry I won't be making the changes you want. Firstly Mikey and Bob's uniforms use the same mesh and its jacket is the same fixed length, therefore I can't make Mikey's longer or Bob's shorter.

I'm aware Mikey wears a belt, and when I was making these I tried it in game and didn't like the way it looked on the sim so I didn't upload it, thus that's not happening either. However if you wish to edit the version you use in game yourself to include a belt go ahead.

When I do update I'll be adding the piping I missed to the ends of Mikey's sleeves and editing the shoulder lapels, adding a cross to the arm of Frank's uniform, and improving the badge on Gerard's uniform.

I'll also be altering the age groups that all the uniforms can be used by; I've only recently discovered how to do this and want to make the uniforms available for young adults and elders too. But yeah, not what you want sorry!
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 12:24 AM
Uh for some reason the band members are now wearing.. Grey suits in my game.. I don't know why.. And I'm sure I downloaded the updated version and stuff.. But Still Thanks!

And I'm gonna make a Famous Last Words video, or Blood for you if you're still requesting
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tealia
Uh for some reason the band members are now wearing.. Grey suits in my game.. I don't know why.. And I'm sure I downloaded the updated version and stuff.. But Still Thanks!

And I'm gonna make a Famous Last Words video, or Blood for you if you're still requesting

I think that happens if your sims were wearing the old outfits in game when you updated them as the game recognises the overwrite but doesn't automatically replace them in game and instead goes to a default outfit.

Try going downtown and see if the updated outfits are avilable to buy, hopefully they should be and you can get them and change outfits with the wardrobe etc.

And yes I'd still like to see a sim version of Blood if you're going to make it! :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:00 PM
Oooo...Preety any chance of making fear and regret? (or whaever they're names are)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jhdora
Oooo...Preety any chance of making fear and regret? (or whaever they're names are)

Have you seen my avatar?

They'll be up soonish.
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM
iloveyou.
These are fantasic! They look just like they would in real life! Gee is my current obsession.

(Now I get to play with them on the sims until I go to their concert. Can't wait. (: )
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 1:51 AM
Yay! *does happy dance*
I've been looking all over for good Black Parade outfits, awesome!!

Andy is 26 and I am 27- Patrick and Joe are younger because Tazakistan wouldn't let us adopt any orphans our own age--Pete Wentz
Test Subject
#65 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 7:02 PM
I realized something when I was using the clothes for the boys..

The clothing looks more eye popping to me for some reason xDD

Yeah but you should make like the open-front version too, then it'll look more realistic.

And I need your help with the video request. BADLY. Message me if possible
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 3:12 AM
Excellent. I love how the picture where Bob is serenading Gerard is titled "Bob's Solo Project_Oh, Gerard"!!!

Thoughts become things! Choose the good ones.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:15 AM
I realized something when I was using the clothes for the boys..

The clothing looks more eye popping to me for some reason xDD

Are you sure you've not just turned up your video card?

Yeah but you should make like the open-front version too, then it'll look more realistic.

And I need your help with the video request. BADLY. Message me if possible

I might get round to making open versions but it would involve a chunk of time and some swearing at meshes and textures so it probably won't be very soon if I do.

Oh and I've pm'ed you so hopefully will hear back from you soon.

Quote: Originally posted by kitsel826
Excellent. I love how the picture where Bob is serenading Gerard is titled "Bob's Solo Project_Oh, Gerard"!!!

I couldn't resist.
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:07 PM
GREAT! i LOVE M-C-R!!!!!!!!!! and Yes frankie is dreamy so is gerard!!! great job
Scholar
#69 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM
Fantastic job on the outfits! I love My Chemical Romance. Thanks so much! Keep up the nice work!
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 2:59 AM
Thank you so much! These rock! I used them in my video for their song Teenagers here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yum4MnIr0Tk Check it out if you would like.

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Test Subject
#71 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OpenHouseJack
How do they stay pale, damn, i really want to be that pale

Same here, and if it weren;t for my freckles I might look that pale!

Anyway, these are the best outfits Ive seen yet, and Im going to thank cobweb too, cause the sims are the best too!
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 9:55 PM
These are AMAZING! Listening to the boys themselves right now! Squee! I like exclamation marks! I love Gee! Goodbye!

no
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cizzie
WOOOOOWWWW !!!1
THNXXX U SO MUCH !!11!!!! MRC toTally ROXXXORS, SOOooOOOO HEAVY

ThEy Hve SUcH GuD lYricS'S 'nd MUsIC

/sarcasm

Ohh, really? Cuz My Chem fans don't talk like that.

no
Inventor
#74 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 2:27 AM
Why I haven't noticed these before, I don't know, but I LOVE them.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
Why I haven't noticed these before, I don't know, but I LOVE them.

Silly GreenDaySim74, you should click on my profile page occasionally!
Page 3 of 4