Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:49 AM
Default WCIF CAS Custom Content to make a WereCroc
Hello, where can I find content that would enable me to make a Alligator Man. I know of the Tutorial to make an Argonian using sliders, it's just the other CC I need, like Crocodilian Back Scutes, Tail, Feet, Teeth, Webbed Hands, as well as a Neck Taper Slider that makes the base of the neck much wider than the top for my sim, (a Bayou WereCroc PI). any help on cc that would help me in this would be much appreciated.

Note - I already know of Camkitty's Lizard feet, and revamped Lizard Tails, I'm looking for something more Crocodilian, as in lizardlike feet, but with more than three toes, and a Tail and back accessory exactly like a Crocodile's

Something like this perhaps.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:48 AM
Omg I am excited to see what you are creating!!!

Ok, werecroc CC hmmm...
-The only teeth that I know that will work with a muzzle are camkitty were teeth from his wolf face set
Also his claws Here are amazing
-As far as reptile feet go besides camkitty's there is some reptile demon feet from this Set
-Back Arches/Spikes I would recommend: Murfeelee Drowner Dump Here , Venus Princess Spine spikes Here , Venus princess body spikes Here
-Also as far as reptile Sims goes I recommend you take a look at this Sim
-This also might help Master Anthro/Fantasy list -Here

Well here's all that I can offer for now, hope this helps ill keep a look out for anything else, maybe some other people know of some helpful CC for your creation???
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:58 AM
Even though I was just looking around for help with another thing I was looking for I am thankful you added this list from DeviantArt, it is very useful, thanks.