Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 9:46 PM
Default Unable to read beyond the end of the stream
I was in the middle of making wall stickers, recolouring the elephant wall sticker from Mango sims Canelle set, and had managed to do two quite successfully.
When I came to the third one once I have built DXT it comes up saying unable to read beyond the end of the stream. After clicking the message 6 times to go away it does change over to my picture, did commit and save, but going into game it looks like its been through the wringer!
I googled and found a SimPE thread saying clear the SimPE cache and then restart, so I did that and then tried again, still does it.
Then I thought maybe the mesh has somehow gotten corrupted, so redownloaded and tried again, still does it
Then I thought maybe my whole SimPE install has gotten corrupted, uninstalled it, downloaded installed tried again, still does it.
I have also made sure to have only the CEP, Basegame, Store and graphics checked in extra/preferences/file table checked, still does it.
I have formatdxt3 checked.
Is there something I am missing??

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 9:52 PM
What is the size of the image you are trying to import with builddxt? In pixels.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 9:56 PM
600x600 pixels

and the other is 512x512
So I am guessing I need to resize the other to be the same!
Kinda makes sense dont it

Working now thanks Lee, never thought about resizing, wont forget about that in a hurry now!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/