Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2016 at 7:34 PM
WCIF The Sims 1 style sims
I don't know if anything like that exists but I'm quite fond of how sims looked in the original The Sims and I have been trying to make them look like that again in The Sims 3 but I find it difficult reconstructing any faces that my sims/townies/etc had in the first game. I managed to make some faces look just alike which proves the power of facial sliders, but it was behind terrible effort and with others I didn't manage so well. I know there is much more talented people out there than me and usually when something comes to my mind somebody else has already done it 1000 times better than my desperate attempts can.
I'm not looking for specific sims like Bob and Betty Newbie rather than just sims whose faces, body settings and clothing reminds old The Sims 1. But if somebody knows Sims 1 premades made for The Sims 3 that really remind their Sims 1 counterparts from face and don't just have similar hair or something, I'd appreciate that too. I don't mind if I have to download sliders or other custom content with them, I just want them.