Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:10 AM
Default Odd shape behind sim in CAS
It's not a game-altering issue, it's not even really annoying, just disturbing... If I zoom in close enough to my sim in CAS, I see a blue half-pentagon looking thing behind him, in the mirror. (See pic.)

Any one else having this issue?
Screenshots

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 2:47 AM
i've never had this
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:08 AM
Might be an issue with your graphics card starting to show up.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:56 PM
never saw anthing like that. sorry.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 7:04 PM
Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 10:31 PM
I think you should try switching around some graphics options in the Options menu, regardless of whether you choose higher or lower graphics settings; simply to try to shake things up. Maybe you can glitch the critter out of there.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 12:48 AM
Thanks, I'll try that.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 4:55 PM
I just realized the blue jaggy seems to be the same artifact as my crack in the CaS mirror, which has always been in my game. I sort of presumed that everyone's game had this cracked mirror, that the mirror was made this way on purpose...perhaps not.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 2:31 AM
It's completely possible that it was intended that way, and my graphics card is just borked. I'm amazed that this game runs as well as it does on my cpu... Anyway, thanks for your help. If it bothers me too badly I'll just contact EA... O_o