Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:05 PM
Default Any mods for TS2 University-Style Gameplay? (Read post for more information)
Remember in TS2 you could send your teen off to University and play both them and the family without being forced to play the university student? Yeah, I miss that.

See, I'm writing a story here and I plan for one of the characters to move to Uni soon, but I want to keep playing his family in the home world. The game forces you to go to Uni with the student, which I don't like.

So, are there any mods out there that let you play both the family and the student, Sims 2-Style? It would be useful. Thanks for the help
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:20 PM
As far as I can tell, Uni functions like a WA-style world, and you couldn't play your family back home when someone was travelling. I don't think a mod's been produced to resolve that.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:30 PM
You can place a CC university in the homeworld and with the Careers mod from NRAAS, you can keep your sim at home and play them all at the same time. The sim could move to a residence near campus.
I think Evansdale by simsreality has it all set up like that already.