Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 6:18 PM
Default World with some empty large lots and dive spots.
I am currently trying to find a world that has community lots on it (like the rabbit holes and stuff) already, dive lots, and also lots of big empty lots. I am right now using Enekjaer Island paradise version and i like it but i have run out of room for building resorts (my sim currently owns 4). Are there any like that?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajshn
I am currently trying to find a world that has community lots on it (like the rabbit holes and stuff) already, dive lots, and also lots of big empty lots. I am right now using Enekjaer Island paradise version and i like it but i have run out of room for building resorts (my sim currently owns 4). Are there any like that?

I'm currently using Aluna Island from TheSimSupply. Has its own website and everything. There are only 2 dive lots, includes all base game rabbit holes, and the empty version has plenty of lots to build on. Not sure its an exact fit for what you are looking for, but it might be worth a look.
Aluna Island
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 6:03 PM
Oh thank you, ill check it out.