Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:45 AM Last edited by sionelle : 9th Sep 2014 at 3:50 PM.
Default WCIF This Hair? - ANSWERED Thanks!
I used to have this hair in my game, but after a complete meltdown of my laptop and reload of whatever I could find, it's not there. I can't remember if it is custom, or store, or what. It's the hair on the blonde model demonstrating pose a_k2_audrey_14 and a_k2_audrey_07 from k2m1too's Audrey poses

Thanks!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 11:11 AM Last edited by shmovese : 9th Sep 2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: another WCIF found and link added
its from the Monte Vista Set La Dolce Vita Updo

there are recolours you can use without the Store hair like:
Go Natural Store Hair Retextures by Iggysaurus
or Monte Vista Hair Retextures by Beaverhausen => beaver... did it in several recolour options e.p. a maxis match version
or New Hair Retextures by LittleCat

i also found another WCIF thread about that certain hair at MTS here - i suggest checking megativity13`s post if you have problems to make that hair show up in your game. see #4 then

have fun with that hairstyle - its really enjoyable

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:47 PM
Thank you! I have Monte Vista, so I don't know why I don't have that hair anymore. I will try reinstalling the world pack and using the fix in the other thread. *fingers crossed*

Thanks again!