Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:53 AM Last edited by nonamenut : 30th Mar 2015 at 7:57 AM.
Default WCIF Jonesi Bed Blanket With Maxis Recolours
Hi there!
A while back, I downloaded a single bed version of Jonesi's Bed Blanket. It had the Maxis bedding recolours, with any custom recolours I had. I was wondering if there is a double bed version of Jonesi's Bed Blanket with the Maxis bedding. I found one, but it was only one of the blankets. Sorry if this makes no sense, I'm not good at explaining :p
Thanks
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 5:13 AM
I'm not sure I understand. Pretty much all of the Jonesi Bed Blanket stuff is slaved to the original blanket, which is the double version. The single bed version is a slave of the double. All of the recolors should be attached to the double version but will be available for all of the slave meshes you have. So, if you have Maxis bedding recolors, then they should appear for all of the slaved meshes as well. Unless someone's made a standalone single blanket that I don't know about and you have recolors of that? But really, the whole purpose of the thing is that you have a bunch of objects slaved to the original blanket so that you don't have to have a bunch of objects with separate recolors. Having a standalone item doesn't make a whole lot of sense in that light.

In any case, if you know how to make recolors, then the bed blanket is very easy to recolor. You'd just need to grab the Maxis bedding textures from one of the Maxis beds and use them to recolor the bed blanket, and then you'll have a whole slew of things that you can put Maxis bedding patterns on, if you want to.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:00 AM
Thanks! Your info helped a lot
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:20 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 30th Mar 2015 at 12:20 PM.
I have the double and single blankets that are slaved to the bedding. I'd just need to find them- at the moment I'm half asleep.. so I'll put a post it on my computer and look for them in the morning.

*crumples post it and tosses it away* (What? It's morning! I don't sleep too long, lol.)

Here They Are - The download link is on the 2nd page. It's not all the different blankets, just the "main" double and single. But they're better than nothing, right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 8:01 AM
Awesome, thanks.