Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th May 2017 at 11:12 AM
Default Meet Joel!

Another one of my favourites...Well, basically all Sims in this neighborhood are my favourites, but anyway...

Joel

Joel came to this neighborhood mostly because he wanted to be away from the constant winterly coldness in his hometown.
Little did he know that the winters in Sunset Valley are infamous for the huge amounts of snow piling up in front of the resident's houses and apartments.
He does manage to get along with that though, as he stays mostly inside the house, playing games on his computer.

Life stage: Adult (17 days away from becoming an Elder)
Career: Gamer
Zodiac sign: Libra
Personality:
Sloppy/Neat - 3 points
Shy/Outgoing - 8 points
Lazy/Active - 2 points
Serious/Playful - 6 points
Grouchy/Nice - 6 points

His greatest hobby aside from gaming is playing the guitar, getting his neighbors in a rage, as he usually does so at nighttime, preferably around 2 A.M..

When he meets his neighbors after such an incident, he is not afraid to talk to them and to do his best to make up with them. As a very social person, it doesn't take much for him to reconcile with them.

Oh dear, only one household left.
See you next time! <3

~ Cat <3 ~

Warning: No coffee inserted - User halted.
A backup a day keeps the virus away!
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 16th May 2017 at 2:29 PM
I LOVE Joel! He is so attractive. I have some single some ladies who would DIE for him

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th May 2017 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
I LOVE Joel! He is so attractive. I have some single some ladies who would DIE for him

My single ladies seem to have a bad taste then, because they aren't very interested in him.

Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 16th May 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catwoman44
My single ladies seem to have a bad taste then, because they aren't very interested in him.

He does look quite handsome, however Libras can be hard to match up I find. Try having a Taurus or a Cancer check him out and see what they think. What is his Aspiration? If one of the Tauruses or Cancers has the same Main Aspiration that would be a big plus.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
He does look quite handsome, however Libras can be hard to match up I find. Try having a Taurus or a Cancer check him out and see what they think. What is his Aspiration? If one of the Tauruses or Cancers has the same Main Aspiration that would be a big plus.

Joel has the Pleasure Aspiration. Time to create some suitable Taruses and Cancers for him!

Instructor
#31 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:46 PM
I concur

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:05 PM
Default Meet Mika!

Finally, we've come to the last Sim I haven't introduced to you until now. I hope you like him!

Mika

Mika is basically a male Sim version of myself.
Since he's very interested in computers and overall technology, he decided to move to Sunset Valley, where people with knowledge about that subjects are more than needed.

Life stage: Adult (28 days away from becoming an Elder)
Career: Self-employed/System administrator
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Personality:
Sloppy/Neat - 6 points
Shy/Outgoing - 4 points
Lazy/Active - 2 points
Serious/Playful - 8 points
Grouchy/Nice - 5 points

He enjoys Metal music, especially Folk Metal, because he lives in close touch with nature and so he likes songs about forests, mountains and mythology.
In Sunset Valley, he likes to hang around and relax in the many different parks around the city.

He also likes to write little helpful programs, mostly in the languages Java, C++ and C.
Usually he does so in the middle of the night, because that's the time when his creativity is at peak, although he enjoys sleeping late too sometimes.

I think this is a good time and place to thank you for your interest in my neighborhood and in my Sims! *applauds* :3

From this post onwards, I'm going to show you the progress of my neighborhood and of course the everyday life of my Sims! :3

~ Cat <3 ~

Instructor
#33 Old 19th May 2017 at 2:26 PM
I love Mika! I see you're lazy and your creativity peaks at night-just like me. I have the game's Aquarius personality. Your (male) simself sounds really cool and I hope for more updates. I am curious about how your Sims' lives will play out!

Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:10 PM
Default An unexpected visit...

The day started out great for Nadira. Well, as great as it could start out for someone who is not a morning person, at least.
She had to get up at 6 A.M., because work started at 9 A.M. for her and she needs at least one hour for her bathroom routine.

After getting up, she made herself some coffee, like every morning.

Before going to work, she had to do her usual bathroom routine - Having a shower, getting dressed, then have a look into the mirror and getting ready for work.

At work, Nadira got promoted from "Bit Player" to "Commercial Actress" and recieved a chance card, which earned her 10,000ยง.
When she got home, she got some Simoleons from her money tree and wrote an e-mail about her promotion to a good friend of hers.

Just before she started cooking dinner, the doorbell rang. She didn't expect any visitors, but went off to open the door anyway.
She was a bit perplexed and happy at the same time, when she saw who was visiting her.
It was her father, who decided to check on his daughter again after a long time.

Nadira went to cook some Chili Con Carne for her and her father...

...Which brought her lack of cooking skills to light.

Mr. Blade wasn't very impressed either.

After a long talk with her father, they both eventually decided not to talk about Nadira's cooking skills anymore and went off to watch a movie on TV instead.

Later on, Nadira went to bed...

...While her father had to sleep on the sofa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really love taking pictures of my Sims (I hope that isn't a problem. ) and had much fun protocolling Nadira's day. :3
See you next time! :3

~ Cat <3~

Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catwoman44
<snippge>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really love taking pictures of my Sims (I hope that isn't a problem. ) and had much fun protocolling Nadira's day. :3
See you next time! :3

~ Cat <3~

I really love your Pictures of your Sims, I wish I could do as well as you do at it. On a different note, I decided to include the Zodiac, Aspiration and Stats of my Sims in my posts because I like the way you include the Zodiac and Stats of your Sims and so I decided to emulate you.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 19th May 2017 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I really love your Pictures of your Sims, I wish I could do as well as you do at it. On a different note, I decided to include the Zodiac, Aspiration and Stats of my Sims in my posts because I like the way you include the Zodiac and Stats of your Sims and so I decided to emulate you.

Oh, thank you <3
It's an honor for me to be emulated. :3

Page 2 of 2