Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update 6/18/2005* Testers Wanted for canopy crib!

by ModernChemistry Posted 12th Feb 2005 at 3:09 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 2:49 AM by whitesiren

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 5
#76 Old 8th May 2005 at 6:33 PM
I was just gonna request for a canopy crib haha, thx so much for this!!!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:53 PM
Default Canopy crib!?!
Hi, :howdy:

I love theCanopy crib and I used it often in sims 2, but now I have the University and the canopy is changed! It has a white colour andbig numbers in black and red on them. Did I do something wrong, please HELP !!!
Forum Resident
#78 Old 8th May 2005 at 9:40 PM
yeah mine too! help help pwease!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th May 2005 at 7:46 PM
no you guys did'nt do anything wrong the canopy was never updated for the the sims university and I asked her a while ago if she plannned on updating this and she said she did'nt know how and if some one does know how to let her know I hope this helped
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 20th May 2005 at 9:56 PM
Default Update!
Recently I have gotten some Emails to make my canopy crib ep. I just want everyone to know I'm doing it right now :spin: I want to make some changes tho. When I made the crib I didn't know about the polycount, so I want to lower that a bit. I also want to make better curtains. Luckly the canopy bed from the ep had some nice ones Thank you everyone for downloading the crib and the new one will be up soon!

Btw,
I'm also fixing the bassient and the changingtable

lgfuad
Forum Resident
#81 Old 21st May 2005 at 5:25 AM
ok ok cool *picks up mag and sits in waiting chair*
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 24th May 2005 at 5:48 AM
Default Looking Forward To Downloading and Playing it.
Would like to say thank you. I really enjoyed testing and playing this set. I know it takes much work to create or just to make a nice looking recolor of any objects. I have been working on my art work for days, and still can not upload anything that looks half way good. So, again, thank you.
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
Recently I have gotten some Emails to make my canopy crib ep. I just want everyone to know I'm doing it right now :spin: I want to make some changes tho. When I made the crib I didn't know about the polycount, so I want to lower that a bit. I also want to make better curtains. Luckly the canopy bed from the ep had some nice ones Thank you everyone for downloading the crib and the new one will be up soon!

Btw,
I'm also fixing the bassient and the changingtable
Test Subject
#83 Old 25th May 2005 at 7:33 PM
Really really nice!!
Thanks a lot!
#84 Old 29th May 2005 at 8:18 AM
Does this crib overwrite the original maxis one, because the last crib I downloaded from you did.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#85 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 4:42 PM
This one does not. But it's not ep ready but it will be soon. I forgot how to put objects in the game, hehe. I can't to the mesh 2 tool website to find out either. I posted a thread about it so if n e one has n e suggestions, pls help! The sooner I get that proplem fixed the sooner I'll be done.
Forum Resident
#86 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 7:24 AM
It's beautiful. It will look great in my historical homes.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#87 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 10:56 PM
EternalxLove, there's a problem with the Material Definitions:
if you read the reference to the Texture, you'll see:
#0x7f5cfd15!##0x1c050000!(texture name)

It should be simply: ##0x1c050000!(texture name).

I don't know how come that #0x7f5cfd15! prefix was added to the texture reference: it's an old prefix that was abandoned since SimPE 0.15; what version do you use?

And the Material Overrides are strange, too; except for the "True" one (that refers to the texture contained into the package), all the other MMATs refer to non-existing textures (or, to be correct, they refer to Maxis texture, but since your clone is not "linked" to the original, the Maxis textures won't be used anyway; to know how to "link" an object to the Maxis original, in order to use its textures, read this thread and follow Procedure B:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=42014
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 12:12 AM
Almost finished! Should be on here in a few days!
Test Subject
#89 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 7:25 AM
ah i guess i must of done somthing wrong because i got the crib but it just has a bunch on numbers instead of the coloring.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
I said I would update it didn't I? :bump: Well here it is, double checked, edited, fixed, and ep ready. I'm lovin' it! hehe Enjoy and thank you guys for being patient!

Thanx so much sweetie for this I know I've bugged you and then apparently misunderstood you when we first talked and because of it you got lots of e-mails (wich by the way I'm so sorry for its just I thought I was helping lol) but it was well worth the wait and now I will wait patiantly for the rest
keep up the great work
Test Subject
#91 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:33 PM
Soooo Cute!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#92 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:19 AM
Monalisa,
Don't worry about it! If you diddn't ask me who knows when I would of gotten it done! lol Thanks!
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 11:13 PM
too sweet to be true,i had a crib just like that!
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 11:15 PM
ooh yeah do you need uni for it coz if u do ima cry lol
#95 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 7:23 AM
its gawgus!
Field Researcher
#96 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 7:38 PM
This is great, I love it, thanks.
Test Subject
#97 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 3:23 AM
Love it!
Lab Assistant