Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 11:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default ACR has stopped working between teens - in ONE neighbourhood
A few days ago, ACR suddenly stopped working between teens in my neighbourhood. I noticed a lot of teens that were couples or had high chemistry were behaving a lot like sims did before I installed ACR - i.e, constant tickling, pillow fights etc. I checked and none of them did ANY ACR interactions with each other. They do do romantic things, but nothing that has (ACR) on the end. But it was works perfectly fine between adults! Only a few days ago I had teens woohooing and initiating first kisses.
All them have tokens and their autonomy set on 5. It's still auto-ing their gender preferences when they age up, too.

The first thingI did was reset ACR to default (I've done this more than once). DIdn't help. So in my test hood I created two teens with 3 bolts.. and ACR kicked in immediately for them. I just don't understand why this is only happening in one hood. And like I said as far as I can tell it's working normally between adults. I don't have any mod conflicts appearing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's really ruining my game for me as about half of my sims are teens now.