Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 12:51 PM
Default The allmenus cheat doesn't work
Hi again,

I am having so much trouble now with this "allmenus" cheat, all morning I have been trying to get it to work, nothing.
Even if I go into the game files and put the cheat there and other stuff. Please help me, I really want this cheat on, and I don't want the pose/animation boxes.
Thanks for any help!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 1:01 PM
First I've even heard of it. I found this tutorial on setting it up http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat although I'm guessing that is what you used already?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
First I've even heard of it. I found this tutorial on setting it up http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat although I'm guessing that is what you used already?

Yep I've already flew through all the sites but nothing.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 1:33 PM
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 1:57 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 27th Nov 2016 at 5:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
it does work, I just tried. Either you have edited the globalprops incorrectly or have typed in the cheat incorrectly

I checked that I copied it right and I have, but for some dam reason it's not working

Also, how do you enter it? Like this: boolProp Allmenus on or just allmenus on?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 12:54 PM
The file is pretty fussy. What text editor did you use to change it?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 2:31 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 22nd Dec 2016 at 12:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
The file is pretty fussy. What text editor did you use to change it?

I use notepad Is that okay? Or is it bad to use that one?
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 12:13 PM
Do I need to use something else besides Notepad?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 2:41 PM
Notepad is ok because it's a very, very basic text editor and adds nothing else to the text beyond what you type in - so, yes, use Notepad.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Imagine Wonderfully!
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Notepad is ok because it's a very, very basic text editor and adds nothing else to the text beyond what you type in - so, yes, use Notepad.

So, what else could be the problem? I've been trying to activate it for some time but It just won't activate. What am I doing wrong