Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:13 AM
Default What's your guilty pleasure?
Hello my fellow ladies
i wanna know, what's your guilty pleasure?

mine is brownies and Nathaniel Kenyon from America's Got Talent (mmm, he's a total hunk)

try to keep it as PG as possible, i know it's hard
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:33 AM
Project runway, coffee and mystery games.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:58 AM
Guilty? None I'm really guilty about.

Chocolate! Especially mini peanut butter cups and truffles. mmm. truffles.

Oh, I love Nathaniel Kenyon! He's awesome.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:20 AM
:lovestruc TrueBlood! and now I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, so that extends my obession
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:25 AM
B horror movies, milk chocolate, pop and hip hop music, romantic comedies, barbecue chips, Disney, cartoons, crime shows, root beer and rubber aquatic sea creature toys :3 (don't ask, lol)

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Rubric Wrangler
#6 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 11:55 AM Last edited by PharaohHound : 28th Aug 2010 at 12:05 PM.
Cheesy Disney songs
Being a total shipper for pretty much everything I watch (I don't want to be one, damnit, it just happens!!)
Blowing bubbles in drinks with a straw (I love juiceboxes )
Anything by the ELO
African art
Movie popcorn
Hating on Hans Zimmer
True crime shows
Rachael Hale's photography (I own five of her books. Shh, don't tell my photography instructor!)
I secretly don't mind those overdone HDR photos, though I certainly have a limit to how many I can take

Uh, yeah, I have a lot.

Edit: Ooh! Ooh! I thought of more!

Totally slick TV cinematography like Mad Men, the fifth series of Doctor Who and (sometimes), House has me squeeing like the geek I am. Particularly when it involves a toned-down rimlight. Mmmm, yummy.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:02 PM
Trashy tabloids, crappy movies whose only redeeming qualities are the hot male celebrities in the them, texting, and Desperate Housewives.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:04 PM
Katy Perry, spoonfuls of fructose sugar and The Tudors.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imaeatyaface
rubber aquatic sea creature toys :3 (don't ask, lol)

Too much information

Cartoons for kids, chocolate, not going to school, and Ashley Tisdale's second CD.

What did I do wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:11 PM
Kalicat- He isss he sounds like chris daughtry kinda. i live in canada, so i can't vote oh, and Michael Grimm is amazing too!
Rabid- oooh, i for sure can't miss the Insider after the local news, rofl

My mom still adores old Disney movies ad kids shows. when im sick and my mom isn't working, we watch The Three Caballeros and other old Disney movies!

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3