Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#51 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alpal425
Okay. I'm confused. Which mods should I get in order to run a restaurant and where are the links to them?

1) Where do I get a podium thing to make people be seated and get waiters/get people ordering? Or is that already in game? How do I do that if it already is?
2) Where can I get mods to stop random lot visitors doing birdwatching, waterballoon fights, and such?

The restaurant stuff is in the game already but without mods it only appears on community lots which may be why you cannot find it.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 5:48 AM
When my sims went to the gym, I got really frustrated because they were not building skills. My girlfriend reminded me that I have a mod conflict somewhere that I have yet to find. It has caused missing cc and other mods not to work. I unloaded my game, went in my mod and hacks folder, the only skill building mod I had was Pescado, the link I posted. I emptied out my mods and hacks folder downloaded this http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,91613.0.html, since it is the one you were asking about, put it in my downloads folder and loaded my game. My first family that I took to the gym (husband and wife), he went straight to a machine and as you can see in the pic was building skill, his wife no matter how many times I tried, dropped the queue every time. (I need to do something about the sims that owns the gym, all the female sims are attracted to him and all they want to do is flirt with him.) The next family I took, all of them were building skills, also.

Like I said Pescado's mod was the one I had in my downloads so when I get time, I will check it out without any other mods in my downloads. It may be a few days because of the up coming holidays, my schedule at work is going to be crazy, but I will let you know what I find out with it.

And remember, I have UC installed, so it does work past AL.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#53 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 6:22 AM
Exactly. The one you posted is also the one i have, because i have AL, and it is the one that was not updated to allow ALL sims to gain skill. Only your playable will.
And that is a shame.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Exactly. The one you posted is also the one i have, because i have AL, and it is the one that was not updated to allow ALL sims to gain skill. Only your playable will.
And that is a shame.

Something told me last night to get a pic of townies instead of my playables, so here is that picture. I was playing the owner of the gym at the time of this pic.
Screenshots
Page 3 of 3