Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 6:42 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Packaged Files
When I download from MTS it works just fine if its a packaged file but when i download rar files they don't work, they download and look like their already extracted by looking like a plain sheet of paper on the icon, it doesn't give me the option to extract & its not in my game play. A'm I doing something wrong, skipping a step, or is it my computer.???
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 7:09 PM
Sounds like you may not have WinRAR installed to extract the file?

Start here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:RAR
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:03 AM
I have a problem so I thought I'd tag it on to this feed. I have sims 3 up too island paradise&movie stuff, I aldo have it updated to the latest patch. I've downloaded lots of different package files and they are already unzipped when I download them so I know this isn't my problem. However, a lot of the package files aren't working, mainly anubis sims cc, skins (from various places) and eyes/contacts. I don't know why they aren't working and it's so frustrating.

They worked before, however, I haven't played sims in a couple of years due to lack of time and computer, but obviously since then there have been more ep's, sp's and patches.
The only other things I use are the nraas mods.

Does anyone know any skins anywhere that work with the latest patch and up to island paradise & movie stuff pack?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:19 AM
Phoenix, please stop tagging to various threads and create your own. Your problem might be different from theirs.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
Phoenix, please stop tagging to various threads and create your own. Your problem might be different from theirs.

I don't know how, it's the first time I've posted on mts