Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Offer Plasma
I have looked off and on for the past couple of days to see if anyone has posted online somewhere that either had the same question or just on how to do it. My sim has a friend who is a vampire. They aren't romantic or anything just best friends. When she invites him over just to chat sometimes he gets the hungry bubble so I know he's thirsty. I never have the option to offer plasma to him, why is that? Do I need to do something special? Is there a mod that gives that option? Does my person have to have a certain trait? Thank you
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:07 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a such option. I've been playing with vamps a long time - mostly with them - and have never seen that kind of option, only the drink and turn options. Googling also comes back with the same. In the official forum some even wished for that in the game. You could try offer some plasma fruit as a gift, though.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a such option. I've been playing with vamps a long time - mostly with them - and have never seen that kind of option, only the drink and turn options. Googling also comes back with the same. In the official forum some even wished for that in the game. You could try offer some plasma fruit as a gift, though.

Would the vamp eventually ask on his own? Don't need him turning to dust or something lol
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:26 PM
Not sure, really. Haven't happen in my game. Usually when they're too hungry, they go home or eat a fruit from their inventory. Or I make my sim take out a plasma pack from the fridge and leave it on the table. You could also prepare plasma crepes, cobbler or pancakes. Plasma nectar is an option, as well.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 3:23 PM
Not sure, really. Haven't happen in my game. Usually when they're too hungry, they go home or eat a fruit from their inventory. Or I make my sim take out a plasma pack from the fridge and leave it on the table. You could also prepare plasma crepes, cobbler or pancakes. Plasma nectar is an option, as well.

I've never seen any recipes for plasma crepes or cobbler or pancakes. Where do you get those? Also I've never had the option to take out a plasma pack.
Alchemist
#6 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 3:30 PM
They're basically the normal pancake etc. recipes. Just make sure your sim uses only plasma fruit from the fridge to make them (like having nothing else in the fridge). That's all. Those foods made with plasma fruit will make normal sims nauseous. There's also the plasma fruit chowder snack for vamps in the Late Night food truck.

The plasma pack - or is it a plasma tetra pack - is in the fridge under quick snack options. Vampire can also steal plasma from the hospital.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 6:26 PM
They're basically the normal pancake etc. recipes. Just make sure your sim uses only plasma fruit from the fridge to make them (like having nothing else in the fridge). That's all. Those foods made with plasma fruit will make normal sims nauseous. There's also the plasma fruit chowder snack for vamps in the Late Night food truck.

The plasma pack - or is it a plasma tetra pack - is in the fridge under quick snack options. Vampire can also steal plasma from the hospital.

Thank you, didn't know you could do that