Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Seasons
Default Textures blurry in game but not in CAS?
Hi again! This time an issue I have is more important and quite surprising.
I was playing TS3 very often, and I have always had sharp, nice graphics. I played it one week ago, and everything was perfectly fine. I quit the game. Next time I loaded my save (3 or 4 days later) the textures were all blurry... But not in CAS.
In Create-A-Sim everything looks perfect, but when I go to game mode, it is (it does not TURN blurry, it just IS blurry) very blurry and low quality.
I have NOT installed any new CC, drivers or hardware. Not even software. There were no changes on my computer during these days. What is more important, the computer itself was turned off, so it can't be caused by any changes...
I've tried:
- reinstalling
- removing all CC
- deleting caches
- reinstalling/installing new graphic drivers
- starting a new save file
- trying to play as another Windows user

and nothing helped.
My graphic card is Nvidia GT5500 Ti, but please don't tell me it's a graphic card issue, as all the other games work like a charm, even though they are more "heavy" when it comes to computer requirements.

For example, my screenshots BEFORE and AFTER, not edited: