Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
PB&J..
peanut butter & jelly.
?_? how could you not know that--yknow, nvm.

another song that gets on my nerves is that fracking willy wonka song from the latest willy wonka movie. the one with the puppets and shit D< it makes me want to chew my toes off.

I love PB&J! On sandwiches! I don't know how spreads could work as a song though.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
I love PB&J! On sandwiches! I don't know how spreads could work as a song though.

:P
oh, youre good.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Field Researcher
#53 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 12:56 AM
Starting to hate "This is Why I'm Hot," it's being played over and over in my gum class

"How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil disapear. TADA!! It's... ahh... it's gone!"- Joker
Scholar
#54 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 3:25 PM
Tik Tok - Kesha
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Honestly, you'd think mtv didn't have access to any other songs.
Alchemist
#55 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:32 AM
christmas carols. *grinches* they are the very reason why power tools are used for decapitation.

especially any/all of the REMIXES AUGH.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Theorist
#56 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:02 PM
Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka! The amazing chocolateer!
Instructor
#57 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:49 AM
Anything Mary J. Blige. And anything by an American Idol winner (except Carrie Underwood) - their songs are good the first 3 times you hear them, but quickly become annoying.
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:58 AM
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Tik Tok - Kesha

Both songs are horrible in my opinion and they're constantly played on my favorite radio station. -tear- xD
Banned
#59 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 4:00 AM
FIREFLIES. Owl Shitty City
I'm Yours, by Jason Mraz.
When I hear either of those, it's like...AGGH
Gag me with a spork.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:23 PM
The Barking dogs singing Jingle Bells
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 12:21 AM
Here are some songs that drive me nuts

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Any song by Lady Gaga
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
You Found Me - The Fray

And last but not least :

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

God! Every time I hear that damn song I want to punch out the stereo.

Hiya!
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 4:20 PM
Single Ladies - Beyonce
ANY Black Eyed Peas song off their new album
ANY Disney factory-created teenie pop star
ANY Justin Bieber song (they guy really need his balls to drop already)
Fifteen - Taylor Swift
Popular from the musical Wicked
If I hear those songs one more I'm going to flip out and then probably explode.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:54 AM
Anything by Taylor Swift. Just no!

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Field Researcher
#64 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:47 PM
Oh, Baby by Justin Bieber I think and Sweet about me by Gabriella Climi. I swear, when that one was in the charts, you could not turn on the radio or go in to a shop or anything without hearing it. It haunts me to this day....o.o

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Instructor
#65 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:53 PM
Anything done by Lady GaGa
Instructor
#66 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:57 PM
Anything Green Day...

I used to be okay with them, until my sister got her new iPod dock, and began blasting them and the Ramones through the house every day... I'm sick to tears of it.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:09 PM
Anything by Kesha and Rihanna...Lady Gaga is starting to annoy me too, but for now I'm still neutral...
Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:38 PM
Anything Black Eyed Peas or Miley Cyrus. Oh, and all those non-talented Disney singers...
Field Researcher
#69 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:58 PM
Rihanna's Umbrella - I get serious nervous twitch hearing that song. Also any song by Akon, Lady GaGa, Girls Aloud and Beyonce (oh retire already!) - I always change the channel.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 5:36 PM
^ I like Beyoncé actually... Not all of her songs, but she has quite a few good songs... Speaking of her, I'm sick of hearing Telephone (Gaga ft. Beyoncé)... Stop telephoning me-eh-eh-eh... The video annoys me so much lol I swear, pretty much every time I turn on MTV/TMF they're playing that song! :\

Unbridled or tethered and tied
The safety of the fence or the danger of the ride
I’ll always be unsatisfied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Icon: Kierra
Forum Resident
#71 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 5:46 PM
Anything by Rhianna:

Rudeboy...aghhh wasn't even good the first time i heard it...all she says is "come on rudeboy,boy....."

Even though Lady Gaga is my fave singer...I have to agree on Bad Romance...awesome song but now I'm like ehh
Scholar
#72 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 6:47 PM
It's been said already, but "Fireflies" by Owl City makes me cringe. It has an overly happy melody which is okay once or twice, but not for the fiftieth time. And the lyrics are so corny. It sounds almost like a 10-year-old wrote them, except that I never knew a 10-year-old who was so annoyingly fake. Maybe it's more like one of those school guidance counselors who talk in overly-saccharine, cliche phrases.

I'm also starting to get tired of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. I generally like the song, but it's been overplayed.
Banned
#73 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 6:53 PM
Rihanna "Umbrella" - is that STILL on the charts? And "You Belong with Me" - Taylor Swift. Sorry, but enough is enough. And that is all I will say.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 7:02 PM
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow.
You're always a day away.

If I hear that song one more time I'm going to strangle Annie.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 3rd May 2010 at 9:15 AM
Eeek, TikTok by Kesha. I used to love that song, but whenever I hear it now it's just. So. Old.
Page 3 of 3