Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 keeps glitching
Yesterday I was playing the sims 2, not that big of a deal, besides the lagging. Then, today, it won't let me play at all and I read about this already and I tried what it stated because it freezes at the neighborhood loading screen and it stops at the second line and it told me to delete this file, "teleport". So, that's what I did. Yet, it still won't stop freezing. Besides, after I keep deleting it, it still pops up at the bottom. There's nothing in the folder and this is really aggravating me. And, I have another problem, I have two expansion packs, "Nightlife" and "Open for business" I did them in order, yes but, when I open the sims 2, I could go past the loading screen (before today) and all it would pop up is a gray screen and it would only have the "make a family" button. Please help!!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 12:18 AM
I've moved this thread to Sims 2 Help, since you're asking for help with sims 2, not with making CC objects.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:00 AM
thank you, i'm still very confused about this website here..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 3:45 AM
Directly above it says 'Site' under there is the site map. http://modthesims.info/forums.php Open that to see all the boards. Scroll down to Community. In there you will see all the chat and help boards. Sims 2 help is fourth.

Did you try it with your cc pulled? Did you delete your cache files?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Directly above it says 'Site' under there is the site map. http://modthesims.info/forums.php Open that to see all the boards. Scroll down to Community. In there you will see all the chat and help boards. Sims 2 help is fourth.

Did you try it with your cc pulled? Did you delete your cache files?

A.) No but, I just tried it and it worked perfectly!
B.) I still don't know how to install an expansion pack correctly. Like I said, it still goes to a grey screen. Do you think you could help me on that too, please and thank you!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ryanthesimgod
A.) No but, I just tried it and it worked perfectly!

Well, that's good news because it means there's something in your Downloads folder causing the problem. All you have to do now is find it. The 50-50 method is usually the quickest and most effective method to do this.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:25 PM