Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:54 PM
Default WA Worlds Not Loading During Game Play
I recreated Sunny Valley and set it up to my liking. I thought this was something we could do in the game. I needed less activity in that world so I got rid of the Showtime Venues, Some of the Ambition Venues, added my own dance clubs and basically rearranged other buildings and kept the important ones of course. I also got rid of about 10 EA Sims. Have only two vacant houses, but do have families.
Now that I have it the way I want it I can't edit France nor can a Sim show up there. When I edit, it will start to load up France, play the French music then switch to the main loading music and when it's done loading it's back to Sunny Valley again. If I send a Sim there - they are nowhere to be seen and I can't play them from their panel as it doesn't show them, it's blank. I've tried another Sim to see if the one I was using was glitched, but the same thing happens.
Now before you say it's cc, it isn't. I started a new Sunny Valley and going into WA went well. I am all patched.
It's just so odd to me, that rearranging a world and deleting some Sims would cause this to happen.
I do have the Master Controller but don't know if it could right the problem.
Thanks for any input.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 8:30 PM
I would suggest installing [Traveler], and see whether it can correct the issue.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
I would suggest installing [Traveler], and see whether it can correct the issue.

Oh thank you! I will try that.