Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 1:28 PM
Default Sim cooking dinner gives only one serving
Hi
I have a problem, when the sim cooking dinner for a few people given only 1 serving. I can not find the downloaded item which may be the cause.
Someone knows how to fix it or find the cause?

Sorry for my english, but i live in Poland.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 1:43 PM
Are you sure you're picking the right option? There are usually two to make a meal - one if just for the sim him/herself, the other is to make a group meal. I don't know how the options are phrased in Polish but it can be a bit ambiguous in English.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:11 PM
Yes. I downloaded extra food from modthesims.com and I have a new options in English(Served Dishes, Served Dinner) and the basics of the game from the Polish. By clicking "Serve dinner" (for some people) sim gives only 1 serving.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:47 PM
Well, in your first post, you say that you cannot find the CC that would be the problem, and in your second post, you are saying that you have downloaded extra food...I would then suggest you to take the extra food out of your Downloads folder, and see if the problem persist.
Also, delete your cache files, often needed after installing/removing CC or mods.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:00 PM
If you downloaded from here, you can find the original page by clicking on 'My Links' in the top right hand corner of the page and then 'My Downloads'. That should help you find the name of the file you downloaded.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 4:36 PM
I don't suppose you have the variable meal servings mod? It's by Neder, found here. It's either a vase or a fire alarm that you can click on and set how many servings a serve meal should be. Perhaps you did it a while back and forgot about it.

Don't forget that removing custom food messes up Sims if they had it assigned as favorite food, so before testing you should back up your back up. If you want to remove them, you need to go over all the Sims in the hood and make sure none of them remember the food. I think there's a batbox option to do it in game, but you still need to do it for each Sim.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
..before testing you should back up your back up.

ALWAYS! You can never be TOO safe, back up your back ups.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I think there's a batbox option to do it in game, but you still need to do it for each Sim.

Yes, it's on the batbox. I did all the preferred foods for Polgannon. BUT, you need to remember there are two of them - the main Nightlife dining out favourite food and the one I think came with BV and the BV food stalls (or maybe it was the FT cooking competition - can't remember but there are two places sims store a favrouite food tag).

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 9:30 AM
Hello.
I solved this problem. I browsing the entire folder "download" the program "Sims2Pack Clean Installer" and remover red color file - "smart-serve 2g.package".
Thanks everybody for a help!