Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:26 PM
Default Orange eyes bug?
Anyone else get this bug where your sim gets these weird glowing orange eyes? One of my hero sims had orange irises and scleras during the boar hunt quest. During the day they looked less orange and more yellowish (jaundice?). It was weird-- and it went away after I'd exited the game and started it up. I've done that quest before and never had a sim's eyes turn orange before!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 5:57 PM
never happened to me, but it looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 10:40 PM
It'd be cool to be able to make a sim with alien eyes or glowing eyes in CAS...
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 10:57 PM
I've been searching for all black eyes (like in supernatural or charmed) but so far, none yet for TSM.
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
I've been searching for all black eyes (like in supernatural or charmed) but so far, none yet for TSM.

I'm sure there's a texture you could edit. Have you looked?
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:28 PM
not really, i'm afriad i might mess up my game if i start fooling around with editing files beyond the command.ini.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
I'm sure there's a texture you could edit. Have you looked?

I'd do it except I don't play S3. The most I can do with S2 is make eye and skin defaults from other people's eyes and skins but that won't help me here
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 2:53 AM
I'm pretty patient, so I'll wait for someone to get around to making extreme eye mods for TSM.