Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 9:52 AM Last edited by TotallyNewHere : 28th Jul 2011 at 3:36 PM.
Default mod / cheat that unlocks all hats / hairstyles for all Heroes and NPCs?
i want that spy hood got damn it

i'm using disableclothingfilter to unlock all the outfits, i doubt it unlocks all the outfits in the game but whateva', how can i unlock all the damn hats?

and is there a way I can customize armor (or create customized armor) that actually works? editing my sim in CAS with armor 1 and armor 2 and etc doesn't really work... it basically just adds new outfits to my sim but the actual armor stays the same
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:30 PM
I have the spy hood and some of the other hats available for NpC and Heroes at the site in my sig. IIRC the spy hood is together with the Reaper stuff.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 10:28 AM Last edited by TotallyNewHere : 29th Jul 2011 at 10:51 AM.
thanx u
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 8:18 PM
damn game, i just found out the templar outfit doesnt unlock for npcs, even with the filters off. bullshit ea
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 4:10 AM
disableclothingfilter on
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sammisu
disableclothingfilter on

read the thread before posting? god give me strength...