Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:48 PM
Default Constant Routing Fail
So I haven't played Sims Medieval in months, and I finally decided to start playing again, but only to remind me why I stopped in the first place.

Upon starting a new game and starting a quest, I got lazy so I used 1.3.13 debugenabler to teleport my sim. After that, he started have A LOT of trouble getting to items. Like, he would instantly wave his arms around and whine about he couldn't get to an item, then forget the interaction. So I would teleport him a little closer. Then, I needed him to go to the mailbox, but no matter where he was in the world, either right in front of it, back in the castle, or on the other side of the map, he would just instantly complains about no-routing and then drops the action.
The only mods I have installed are debugenabler_1.3.13, nointro, and NoMosaic_1.1.10.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone else FIXED this problem? Is debugenabler outdated? I can't find the thread for it anymore.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 4:25 AM
Have your tried removing the nointro mod and seeing if that's the problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:26 PM
No, but I could. I simply didn't think anything other than what was altering the gameplay would be able to muck it up.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:35 PM
I used the debugenabler and the nomosaic with no problems, but i don't use the debugenabler anymore because it conflicts with my other mods (I miss it so much though). I'm pretty sure that editing the commands.ini file allows the teleportation, not the debugenabler.