Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Neighborhood screen freezes when loading certain households
The freezing starting with one household a month ago. The neighborhood is Moonlight Falls. I would choose to play that household and the game would only freeze, resulting in having to close the game out. This is the first household that had this problem. I played them many times before without any issues. But strangely one day it started freezing each time I attempted to switch to them. It was only one household, and I tried not to let it bother me, but yesterday when I went to switch to another different household, the same thing happened. The loading plumbob appeared for a brief second then disappeared. The mouse remained on the screen, however, and you could move the mouse. It was the neighborhood screen minus the menus at the bottom of the screen and the screen darkened due to "loading". One house is custom content, and the other came with the game. I don't know what to do, and I'm afraid this "virus" will spread and I won't be able to play at all in Moonlight Falls.