Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 6:42 PM Last edited by ruffdog24 : 7th Sep 2014 at 11:56 PM. Reason: I don't make sense first time
Default Upgrading/ compatibility HP pavilion H8-1214
So like I said I'm upgrading my HP deskop and I was wondering if the EVGA GeForce GTX Titan Black Graphics Card and the Corsair RM Series RM850W A TX12V b 2.31 and EPS 2.92 80 Plus Gold Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply are compatible but I'm also going to be upgrading the case, CPU cooler, and the hard drive to these; Antec ONE case, a Zalman CPN S9500A-LED 92mm ball CPU Cooler, A Segate Video ST2000VN003 2TB 3.5" Sata Hard drive. I play TS2 and own all of the EPs, I also play TS3 and own all but two of the EP's (SHT and ITF) I also use Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator. I also have gotten into using AutoDesk Maya.
Thanks

Also how do I go about learning more about hardware? Being a multimedia student, I'm frustrated by the fact that I don't know what I'm asking.