Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:12 PM Last edited by Insanity-Ascending : 12th Apr 2015 at 1:38 AM. Reason: [SOLVED]

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default [SOLVED] Create-A-Pet "sitting pet glitch" issue.
Okay, so, you know the infamous glitch when a pet sits down, it turns into the spawn of satan? Well, this is happening to me in C-A-P. I don't know why it happens; I've checked my MODs folder and I can't find any CAP mods that would hinder the animations; the only CAS animations I have are for toddlers, and that doesn't make them turn into something you'd see in a creepypasta. Note: This only happens on cats and dogs, not horses.

Any suggestions? It's really annoying when trying to make a unique pet, and not being able to tell whether you're putting a fur patch on their face, or on their butt.

CAP "sitting glitch"

"sitting glitch" outside of CAP
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
post your device config

Windows 8.1
8.00 GB RAM
64-Bit Operating System, x64-Based Processor
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
in your sims 3 user folder, there's a file called "deviceconfig," it is a text file. Open it with notepad and post the contents here, preferably in spoilers tag like this:

this file will tell us exactly what is going on hardwarewise with your system

After you post it, you can also try running a clean game to eliminate possibility of user folder corruption.

Simply move your TS3 user folder to your desktop and run the game. The game will create a new user folder. Do not put anything from your original user folder into the new one. Run the CAP and see if the problem persists.

Oh, my bad.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Insanity-Ascending
Oh, my bad.

Here's the config;
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DeviceConfig.rar (1.6 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Device Config.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 1:37 AM
****SOLVED!!

It actually /was/ the toddler animation mod!

Oh, the irony.

Anyway, thank you, nitromon for the help!

woah man, it's getting heated.