Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
When selecting somewhere to live in Uni, the check-mark to start playing is blanked out.
Okay, so, I decided to move my Sims to Uni; all was going well, but then I had to move them in somewhere. So, I choose a house; then I got the usual "you're ready to play!" message or whatever. but when I clicked the 'big blue' check-mark, it simply 'blanked' out; looking as if I had already clicked it.(I did click it; nothing happened. it 'blanked out') So, I waiting, seeing as Uni is buggy and all. But nothing happened; it just sat on the "you're ready to play!" screen. I switched houses, but still got the same results.

This isn't recent; but I don't think it has anything to do with mods. I never really see the "you're ready to play!" screen because I usually start playing through switching active households. But, since you can't go into Edit Town in Uni, I'm stuck.
Screenshots