Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:35 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets
Annoying dog problem
Hello
So lately I've been playing The Sims 3 Pets while waiting for the Sims 4 to arrive. I've been playing with this giant family and adopted a dog from the shelter after they had their first baby. The problem is, the dog has the skittish trait, so he keeps getting startled by all the babies in the family (6 kids right now, 3 are babies and 3 are toddlers). A couple of minutes ago I started a party because all my babies and one of my toddlers are aging up. Before the party the dog got startled by one of the babies upstairs. He then started running up and down the stairs non stop. The party started, and my Sims couldn't get up stairs to grab the babies and age them up.

I'm getting extremely irritated and cannot get him to stop going up and down the stairs, no matter how much I try. I've tried everything I can do to fix the problem. I've tried cancelling the move, I've tried moving the cribs (I cannot move the cribs because the babies are in the cribs), I've tried using the phone to send him to the shelter, but when I open the phone there is no option to adopt or send to the shelter. I need to add that the stairs the dog is stuck on are custom content, and that might be the reason why he is stuck but, I really don't know. He's just going to keep getting startled by all the people and babies at the house, and I don't know what to do! Can someone please suggest something?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:14 AM
resetsim?

Change his traits with Master Controller?