Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:27 AM
Default Apartment Doors???
I modified one of the smaller apartment blocks in Bridgeport, the odd shaped one near the movie studio with the pool out the back. Basically I just changed the building shape, wall patterns and replaced the doors and windows to suit my design. I kept all the markers where they should be and didn't touch the elevators. Now I've moved my sim in but instead of saying 'Ring Bell' when I click on another apartment door it now gives me only the options to 'Lock' or 'Unlock' the doors. My building seems to be fine because one other Sim has moved in, not sure which apartment door though as they all say the same thing.

Anyways, my question if someone knows the answer is, is there a specific door you have to use as an apartment door or is there some cheat I have to activate or use to set the doors properly?

Thanks, would appreciate any help given.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 12:39 PM
You need to ctrl/shift click on the door and there will be an option "make npc door" or something. Maybe you need to enable testingcheats first.