Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2014 at 1:10 PM
Dragons in TSM
Hi all
Does anyone know how to get the dragons from TS3 Dragon Valley into TSM? I really love the way the dragons are in TS3 and think they would work perfectly in Medieval - they're basically better versions of the parrots and falcons, in my opinion.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th May 2014 at 5:22 PM
Quick reply; Not possible
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 3:55 PM
It Probably actually is possible, but you would need some MAJOR coding, and probably have to change most of the game, so far as you won't be able to release it as a mod at all.
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 9:46 PM
it's been tried. You can see how it turned out in this thread....
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 2:48 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 2nd Aug 2014 at 5:41 PM.
It wasn't an attempt at an original dragon, it was using the texture from the TS3 Dragon Valley dragons, (which itself is already an unusual looking dragon).
The TS3 texture was kindly redone for TSM by The Mighty Lin, the image was only uploaded to show them the placement of their texture on the TSM birds.
I misunderstood your post when I first read it. Most people are asking about the TS3 dragons whenever it's mentioned, so I assumed that's what you were asking about as well.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 7:13 PM Last edited by Sauris : 25th Nov 2015 at 7:25 PM.
This may not be what you need, but...
I converted custom dragons from TS3 as accessories. You can find them here! )))

Location - "Cosmetics" category. All the dragons are recolorable.

I hope you'll like them!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 10:32 AM
You're pretty cool, Sauris. Thanks for sharing.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.