Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2011 at 10:45 PM
Default Photo Resolution
I've scoured the internet for an answer to this question and have not been able to turn up any results.

I was wondering if there is any way to increase the resolution of the photographs your sims take in-game. When you hang a photo that a sim has taken, the image has a pretty low resolution. Is there something in the code that you can edit to make these images look better?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st May 2011 at 12:59 AM
You mean beside having level 10 photography and take the biggest sized photo? No. The only other way around is to "fake it" which means you actually create custom pictures using your actual screenshot, if you are that adamant about having your actual sims' photos in high resolution.

Other than that, maybe you should have object details in highest setting, but that is all you can do.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 2:26 AM
Alrighty. That's sort of frustrating, but it's not the end of the world. Thanks for the reply!