Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 11:14 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default plants look all weird with it snows HELP!!!
WHY ON EARTH DOES MY PLANTS DO THIS BUT WHEN THE SN0W GOES IT GOES BACK TO NORMAL I HAVE ATTACHED A PHOTO OF WHAT I MEAN

THANKS

Attached files:
File Type: zip  New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (187.0 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 1:13 PM
Please don't shout; and very few people are going to download a zip file in order to look at your pictures!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 1:45 PM
I did, but only because my 8 nice points couldn't help themselves. Not that I could really see what I was looking at because the picture is too far away, zoom in close and put the picture into your post next time. I think the flowers looked fragmented or fern like? How are they once all the snow is gone? Also all caps is considered shouting and not very pleasant.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 2:32 PM
Try changing your anti-aliasing settings in the in-game options.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 10:07 PM
Sorry my caps was on and once the snow is gone it is fineand yes the flowers are fragmenting like ferns it is hideous when that happens
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 10:09 PM Last edited by Dujon15 : 28th Oct 2012 at 2:23 AM.
AA mode is right in the middle when it is off the plant look good but i cant put it any higher because the game goes really slow about 1 frame every 1/4 second

*EDIT* i can put it higher but i dont want to because it goes slow
Site Helper
#7 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 10:12 PM
Sounds like you need to give us your system specs:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...lp:System_Specs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 2:25 AM
here is my system specs they are in a zip file
Attached files:
File Type: zip  New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (11.1 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:37 AM
it turns out that plants are not the only thing that do that
Screenshots