Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 10:16 PM Last edited by anothereyjana : 6th Aug 2016 at 10:41 PM.
Default Buyable Chinese Takout, Slot machine recolors, and a '67 Chevy Impala
Yes, a bit of an unusual mix, I know...

I know that there is buyable Chinese food here on the site, but it is only available in residential lots, not community lots, and was last updated in 2012. Alternatively, if there is any custom foods that simply come in take-out boxes but has to be prepared, that's fine too (mostly I'm just looking for food in the takeout boxes that can be sold in an owned community lot or a home business).

The second is pretty straightforward, a '67 Chevy Impala, preferably in black (I've already checked both Vovilla and Fresh Prince's sites as well as their downloads here, and Google-fu has failed as well). I know that this one is supposedly hard to find, even a high poly version (which seems to be the main problem a lot of people are having with trying to make it) is fine.

The third would be recolors to the Slot machine featured in The High Rollers Project . I saw some recolors featured in someone's lot, but it was only pictures of a lot they buildt, on an old simblr which hadn't been updated in years, so I had no means to hunt it down with.

Any help is appreciated
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 8:18 PM
the chinese food one shows up on my community lots! try adding the lik's files to a collection!
Link Ninja
#3 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 8:39 PM
Sorry I don't have any links but the title paints a very fun picture of what your sims are going to do if everything can be found. Sounds like a wild night.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Ather : 8th Aug 2016 at 10:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Sorry I don't have any links but the title paints a very fun picture of what your sims are going to do if everything can be found. Sounds like a wild night.

Kinda sounds like they're going to steal a slot machine, hoist it onto their Chevy, and once they've gotten away with it, celebrate with cheap takeout. Sounds like an average Tuesday night to me.

Apologies that I don't have any links for you, OP.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 3:22 AM
Is it this recolour? https://cupcakeconspiracy.wordpress...ine-recoloured/
And theres also this one too if you wanted more, its not a working one but still good for the look!
http://digitalperversion.net/garden...40520#msg640520
Fallout gaming stuff too, with one armed bandits http://digitalperversion.net/garden...44469#msg544469

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:06 PM
I love the scenarios you guys all came up with for the items. They were actually unrelated, but now that you've gone and given me ideas.....

@ekru--That second link is both exactly what I was looking for and not at all at the same time---those were the recolors I saw, but I thought that it was for the functioning slot machine, I didn't know that someone had converted a TS3 one and made it deco. I will definitely use the recolors in the first link though, thank you.

@34--Huh, it didn't mention having fixed that issue in either the description or the comments, but the description is from 2012, and the last comment is from 2013, so maybe I should just test it anyway, thank you for the heads up. Still want to try and see if there's any other versions of take-out available though, even if just for variety.