Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 8:43 PM Last edited by stephiebaby : 31st Dec 2016 at 9:39 PM. Reason: SOLVED
Default Unable to load image from modyourpanties.com
I am trying to update my story in the Sims 3 stories, and for whatever reason I cannot get my pictures to show up.

When I click on the image button - the box that normally pops up and lets you paste your URL in it, does not.

[IMG] pops up instead. Ok. So I paste my URL after it, and my pictures still aren't showing up! :'(

I'm not sure what else to do! I have successfully updated my story 15 other times before now. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong! :'(
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:17 PM
Just type [/IMG] at the end of the URL.

So, [IMG]modyourpanties link[/IMG]

Like this (quote my post to see):
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Just type [/IMG] at the end of the URL.

So, [IMG]modyourpanties link[/IMG]

Like this (quote my post to see):

Thank you for your reply! I just came to update my post because I figured this out! LOL. I'm glad you told me though, or else I would have been linking users to my own website to finish my story! lol. Do you know if this was an intentional change to the normal order of things? It's quite frustrating when uploading 10-15 images for a story. It takes a lot longer to post than I had planned on. Do you know if the button is going to be fixed in the future? Or is this how it will from now on?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:44 PM
The button works for me so it's probably caused by a setting in your browser, or maybe an addon. Test with a different browser.