Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:37 AM Last edited by elfazor : 7th Feb 2017 at 7:31 AM. Reason: Solved
Default Can't access to my old uploads
Hello everyone!

Just camz vack to MTS and it appears that I have nothing on my profile.
If my memory is good I had a couple of uploads but I can't access them anymore.

Anyone with the same issue?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:36 AM
Are you using the same account now? Probably a daft question but let's check the basics.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Are you using the same account now? Probably a daft question but let's check the basics.

Thanks for replying!
Same account. Found a message with one house That I couldn't upload due to screenshot problems.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 2:43 PM
You did upload four houses in 2008 which weren't approved. I can't see any evidence of any other uploads back then, but it was over 9 years ago - they may have been deleted for any one of a number reasons since then, especially if you weren't around to deal with any problems (corrupted files, broken links/images etc).

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
You did upload four houses in 2008 which weren't approved. I can't see any evidence of any other uploads back then, but it was over 9 years ago - they may have been deleted for any one of a number reasons since then, especially if you weren't around to deal with any problems (corrupted files, broken links/images etc).

I remember more than 4 houses but doesn't mattei while I play the Sims 4 now.
Thanks for the response!