Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2011 at 3:20 AM
Default How to finish ambition?
I finished the first ambition, to start a kingdom and that opened up the next two. I've played the imperial (to annex all territories, which I've done) ambition it seems like forever. I used the cheat to increase the QP to 100. I can't seem to finish the ambition and I've not gotten the message that I failed the ambition. After a long time I went back and decreased the QP to 10 but still no completion. I know I'm repeating quests. Has anyone else had this problem or is there some major thing I've missed for completion? Thanks!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th May 2011 at 3:34 AM
I think your QP has to be down to zero to officially complete an ambition. I know I did the annex one and it didn't complete for me until I used up all my QP.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2011 at 3:35 AM
Thanks! I didn't want to do that so I could keep playing but I'll try that. I'm sick of this kingdom anyway! ;b
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th May 2011 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Thanks! I didn't want to do that so I could keep playing but I'll try that. I'm sick of this kingdom anyway! ;b

You can always make a backup of that kingdom before you run out of QP per these instructions: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438052

Then you can have it both ways
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th May 2011 at 6:21 PM
What I usually do when I finish an ambition and am not enjoying that kingdom (which I'm going to do with my Big Whale kingdom).. basically I save one more time on my main save (say 'Crystals'), then make a second save.. just adding a 2 after the save name ('Crystals 2'). Then I start and quit quests until quest points run out.
If I ever decide I want to do more I go back to the original save. Or if I want to ship someone off I load the second save.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th May 2011 at 2:03 AM
Good ideas! Thanks!!