Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:06 AM Last edited by falcophoenix : 24th May 2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: gave up on original hack quest
Default Slider fun~
I'm having quite a bit of fun with the sliders since they work ingame~ So I decided to show off a couple of my Simmies, the idea was borrowed from another member here who made the Cory the Dwarf 8D

My blacksmith dwarf, Tolney Bronzehammer: 1 2
Traits: Greedy, Haggler, Drunkard. (isn't he so pleasant XD)

My cute lil hobbit bard, Tomell Hillsprout: 1 2 3
Traits: Earthy, Friendly, Puny

I find it awesome that with their non-default heights, they can still interact with the environment with little impact. 8D They hold stuff, sit at tables properly, reach stuff naturally, and look at people when talking~ It is awsum~
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th May 2011 at 6:18 PM
I never had luck finding the right sliders for shortness. Maybe I'm doing the wrong search. Which ones do you use?

I wanna make a gnome. :P

Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
I'm having quite a bit of fun with the sliders since they work ingame~ So I decided to show off a couple of my Simmies, the idea was borrowed from another member here who made the Cory the Dwarf 8D

I find it awesome that with their non-default heights, they can still interact with the environment with little impact. 8D They hold stuff, sit at tables properly, reach stuff naturally, and look at people when talking~ It is awsum~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:34 PM
Didnt try out the height sliders myself, but how about when you want to kiss someone ? It will look weird, right ?
I tried feet size sliders and i did get some strange results with it. Although my queens feet did get larger, they seem to move strange when she relaxes on bed. Upon shrinking them again, the effect it gone.
Anyone knows whats causing this ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2011 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
I never had luck finding the right sliders for shortness. Maybe I'm doing the wrong search. Which ones do you use?

I use a combo of Jonha and Delphy sliders, some only found somewhere here on the forums o: Delphy's only adjusts height to tallness, while Jonha's adjusts arm/body/leg length to be shorter. Though unfortunately they don't get much shorter than the screenshots I provided. :< Unless I'm overlooking another height slider, I think Delphy had an experimental one for shortness but it had bendy-legs problem (hence prompting the leg-length slider)? Not sure.

Quote: Originally posted by akbaa
Didnt try out the height sliders myself, but how about when you want to kiss someone ? It will look weird, right ?
I tried feet size sliders and i did get some strange results with it. Although my queens feet did get larger, they seem to move strange when she relaxes on bed. Upon shrinking them again, the effect it gone.
Anyone knows whats causing this ?

I only tried the feet slider once and got wonky shakiness in the CAS, so I haven't applied it since. XD And I haven't tried having my shorties kiss anybody yet, but I'm willing to bet it'll look weird, so I just stick with regular activities for them lol.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th May 2011 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd

kawaiipd - go to this post for the link to jonha's sliders. See post #19 for the link to the height sliders. There is some general discussion and samples of how the sliders work in TSM in the posts following # 19. Hope this is what you were looking for!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th May 2011 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55
kawaiipd - go to this post for the link to jonha's sliders. See post #19 for the link to the height sliders. There is some general discussion and samples of how the sliders work in TSM in the posts following # 19. Hope this is what you were looking for!
Here's the link for the some other of jonha's sliders that let you make short people. It's in post # 8 here

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2011 at 8:18 AM
..I can tell ya now, although the short-person kisses are indeed awkwardly positioned...

..they can be unintentionally steamy~ x3