Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2011 at 3:35 AM
Armour and weapons?
I'm curious because there seems to be a whole load of armour and weapons available, from both the Village Shoppe and the Blacksmith, but very little information about which classes/professions can equip it. Can any profession wear armour? Or only some of them?

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2011 at 9:00 AM
Any sim with the Combat ability can use the armor and weapons. The Professions which have this ability are Monarch, Spy and Knight-Captain.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2011 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Any sim with the Combat ability can use the armor and weapons. The Professions which have this ability are Monarch, Spy and Knight-Captain.

Also the Blacksmith can equip some prototype weapons in the 'Cutting Edge' quest. I think that's what its called. Not too bad if you plan to later make the Blacksmith a monarch. Just make sure you keep a weapon that doesn't have the quest item border.

They are slightly better then the starting longsword I believe.

Blacksmiths can't equip any other swords that I know of.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th May 2011 at 5:30 PM
The monarch and knight can use all(I believe) armor and weapons, but the spy can't use armor - only weapons.