Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2011 at 11:11 PM
Epic play and Legendary poem
I apologize to everyone if this has already been asked, but I looked through the threads and I could not find it.. I have tried everything I can think of and looked everywhere all over the web, to no avail. Does anyone have any clue as to what the themes are for writing the legendary play and legendary poem? and in what order?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd May 2011 at 11:24 PM
I want to know this as well. I can't get past these achievements at all.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2011 at 3:27 AM
As far as I know no one has gotten these achievements yet I wish I had a better answer for you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:44 AM
i found the website for the sims medieval, still looking for an answer though, but here's the site http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/220.page
Theorist
#5 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:31 PM

You might have to have your bard at level 10 though, I'm not sure.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd May 2011 at 6:55 PM
Thank-you!! Finally got those out of the way..
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Thank-you!! Finally got those out of the way..

Does that mean you actually got the achievement? What was the trick? I haven't found any answers yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:48 PM
OMg, THANK YOU!!!! Treeag, you are AMAZING!! I was at my wits end with these two.. I have done the Legendary play and I did name it, To Be Or Not To Be, costume was commoner and I put those themes in that order and yes my bard was level 10 and it worked! I will re edit this post for the poem, as soon as I get the achievement.

Okay, they both work!!!! :lovestruc (sorry, I am just REALLY excited about these achievements!!! ) The legendary poem works as well, in that order and I named it Beowulph, as it is in the prima guide.. can we sticky this post or something since apparently so many people have been searching for this answer too?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:59 PM
Oh awesome I didn't even see that spoiler thing to click at first so I was very confused. Great to get those figured out!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th May 2011 at 9:23 AM
treeag, thank you!!!!! It's great!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th May 2011 at 5:07 PM
tried to use the verison listed... didn't work for me. Still, really helpful that you give a tip like that ^w^ hopefully it will work for somebody else <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th May 2011 at 12:01 AM
well this work during the freemode or do i have to be inside a quest and before finishing an achievement ?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th May 2011 at 9:20 AM
Tried this as soon as my bard got the option to write epic plays at level 5 and it worked. So you don't have to be 10 for the achievement. (:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th May 2011 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by loukhb
well this work during the freemode or do i have to be inside a quest and before finishing an achievement ?

Achievements are turned off during freeplay.