Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2011 at 1:42 AM
Worshiping numbers leads to being untouchable?
I recently, as in yesterday, installed the Edit In CAS mod simply to attempt to save a character i had already made to the bin (couldn't btw, but moving on) and it was working just fine. I used it to fix the nose on my newly grown up second gen monarch which was all fine and dandy, but afterward her religion section went from 'agnostic' to a couple asterisks and about 35 numbers in a row. Which was odd, but livable since she had no real religion to begin with (i hadn't gotten that far with her yet).

The real issue started when i suddenly could no longer select her, clicking on her resulted in no menu choice for her, such as call for food and so on. I figured i could work around it, tried a quest out just for the hell of it, one where she had to get married. Got as far as engagement before her betrothed then became unclickable as well. Tried to quit out of the quest which resulted in the game crashing every time i did, removed the mods, still, game crashed. Said screw it, went to start a new kingdom since that one was maxed out anyway, game crashed.

Any idea what i could do? I've cleared the caches, uninstalled and reinstalled various mod groupings, spent more time turning the game on and off than i like to admit, still nothing. Anyone have any insight to what i might be doing wrong or is this going to be another one of those 'uninstall the game completely' things, cause i've already had to do that once before.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:14 AM
If you have the Dynamic Profession mod (found here ) installed, activate another sim and then click on the sim in question. Select Debug and choose a religion.