Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:10 AM
Default WCIF these eyebrows?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:05 AM Last edited by NaeShelle : 30th Jul 2014 at 3:09 AM. Reason: wrong simblr!
Those are wundersim's contacts but I can't find a listing for the eyebrows. However, it would probably be best to drop plumblob a wcif ask on her simblr, as she's very responsive & that picture links back to an edit she made.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
Those are wundersim's contacts but I can't find a listing for the eyebrows. However, it would probably be best to drop plumblob a wcif ask on her simblr, as she's very responsive & that picture links back to an edit she made.

Unfortunately some people have already asked her about the eyebrows and she doesn't remember where she got them from.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:01 PM
i could swear i have those in my game but searching for them will take a while. on first glance the way they are painted reminded me of ephemeras eyebrows e.p. like in this set Eyebrows Collection by Ephemera but i am not sure about the shape...[fun link: thumbnails for ephemeras eyebrows]
i will continue to search for the exact eyebrow and report back

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 6:35 PM
^ Thank you so much
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 2:07 PM
okay searching them on my desktop was hard ( i am eyebrowaddicted ) and i am still a bit uncertain but here are my suggestions
these eyebrows could be from this set by tjitateto or from subaxi EYEBROWS 16 M/F

i also want to add that i use this default replacement for my eyebrows by simplelife/chagasi (maybe thats why i thought these look familiar) please check these suggestions - as i said i am still not sure if i found the right one. but i do think that they are most likely from tijatejo

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>