Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:02 AM
Default How to upload sims/lots to MTS
I've been creating lots if sims lately, and I'd like to share them here, or even on my blog. The problem is, I'm not too sure how to upload sims or lots. If anyone knows how to, then your help is appreciated
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:13 AM
To upload your creation at MTS go to Create>Upload Items. But before you do that you need to read the Creator Guidelines specific to the item that you are uploading. Good luck

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:29 AM
Thank you. But, I noticed that if you use CC, you must include a link to their item/profile. Unfortunately, most of the CC I have I got from The Exchange, and I don't know who made them, except with Anubis. Will I have to refrain from using that CC then?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Thank you. But, I noticed that if you use CC, you must include a link to their item/profile. Unfortunately, most of the CC I have I got from The Exchange, and I don't know who made them, except with Anubis. Will I have to refrain from using that CC then?
Yes, all CC must be linked, unless it is a dead site (then you need to say that). Why not take a look at some of the Sim uploads that are already on site to get a feel for how to do it. I would also suggest you post in Creator Feedback Forum too, where other creators can help you achieve an awesome sim/creation. You can also make a practice upload there too if you want to.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Yes, all CC must be linked, unless it is a dead site (then you need to say that). Why not take a look at some of the Sim uploads that are already on site to get a feel for how to do it. I would also suggest you post in Creator Feedback Forum too, where other creators can help you achieve an awesome sim/creation. You can also make a practice upload there too if you want to.

Thanks for the help!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 1:49 PM
I can't archive the files. Any tips?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:39 PM
Install 7zip properly and you should be able to right-click and add the files to a 7z file.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.