Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:09 PM
Default Will you play skyrim?
Will guys play skyrim? I want to but my computer might not be able to handle it but then I again I can play batman arkham asylum and that plays fine.. Maybe I'll be able to play it on low settings...
So are you guys going to get it? are you getting on pc, ps3, or xbox 360?
If I get it I would get it on pc. I don't have a ps3 or xbox 360.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:30 PM
Me? Deffers. On 11/11/11 The RPG nerd within me will finally come out!! I saw the trailers months ago and I was astonished. The graphics are so amazing it's like playable ART. And the fact that the game actually has mounts. I'm sorry but the reason why I never played Dragon Age or Morrowind is because for me, an Action-RPG without at least horses is like toast without jam.

I can't wait to play Skyrim while listening to the longest most epic prog-rock songs (think Yes-Close to the Edge and Kansas-Incomudro Hymn to the Atman)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:46 PM
Yeah the game looks really beautiful. Games like this makes me want to go buy a nice computer and be able to enjoy the graphics fully.
I didn't realize this game had mounts that's awesome!
I was watching a video on gamespot and the music is really good as well.. I also heard some of the voice acting!
http://www.gamespot.com/showcases/e...rridePid=615805
click there if you want to hear it!
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 9:03 PM
Two words: Hell yes.

Now whether I can afford it on release date is currently up for debate. *pouts* All my bills are due the day friggin' before. Of course.

Note: I'm definitely buying it for my computer. I haven't strayed from my PC for the Elder Scrolls Series before and I LOVE the mods the community creates.

"Goonies never say die."
Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 9:34 PM
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!! I've been waiting so much for this game!! Though I'll puhrrrrobably have to run it on low settings, considering how demanding the system requirements are...

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Inventor
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 9:41 PM
Yes , can't wait! Pre-ordered for ps3
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 9:57 PM
YES! The wait has been killing me!!!!!!! Pre-ordered PC Collectors edition. Anyone seen this? I swear this is how I felt when I saw the first teaser's

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:59 AM
Nope, I don't think so. I tried Morrowind and 1. I found it irritating in very many respects (from the amount of aimless wandering about to the too dark default graphics settings) and 2. the first person view made me sick (as it always does and I know you can convert it to third person, thanks). I know those are all trivial and fairly fixable things but I just didn't like the experience of playing the game when I tried and EVERYTHING rubbed me up the wrong way. I guess I'm just not a natural fan of the game series. Anyway, I gave Oblivion a miss and I shall also miss this.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#9 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:18 AM
I'm still buying it. But seeing actual gameplay videos, it seems that it is still gamebryo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_woJ7g5yk
Banned
#10 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:25 AM
I'm not going to run for the game the very first day it comes out, but I will centainly play it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 8:53 AM
Pre-ordered, pre-loaded and ready to go at midnight
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 9:03 AM
Yes, yes, so yes. I already have the disk, actually (have for a couple days - game shops here usually call you for preorders as soon as they get the disks in, regardless of release date) but Steam won't let me install it yet. On PC, of course - Bethesda always releases a Construction Set for their games which means you can mod the hell out of them, but only on PC. Plus, well, I have a beefy gaming rig so it'll look beaauuuuuutiful.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 5:55 PM
A bottle of mead is chilling in the fridge.
A bottle of mead will be mulled and heated.
More mead will be purchased.
Tankards are washed and ready for filling.
Food (and I mean food, not crappy ass snacks) for ease of preparation or reheating is being purchased and prepared today.
Computer is updated.
All chores have been done, will be done today, or will be forgotten about until Monday, possibly Tuesday.

Umm.....yeah, think we're ready for my husband to play.

I, however, won't be playing until a spider mod is made. Therefore, I am going to set up camp in my computer room and play something else until my eyes bleed.

That or I'll go shopping. :D
Instructor
#14 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:27 AM
YES.

I have been waiting for this since I beat Oblivion.

YES YES YES.

I will cease to exist in the real world for AT LEAST a week. I'm looking forward to a week living in Skyrim, while my body inhabits the couch in my living room. Also, preordered JUST for the cloth map. I'm hanging it on my living room wall.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#15 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 9:24 AM
Woo, it unlocked at 1 AM last night and I played for an hour before dragging my ass to bed. SO pretty!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Inventor
#16 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 9:40 AM
Got my copy from bol.com yesterday, been playing it until the wee hours of the morning

Been a fan of the series since Daggerfall.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Instructor
#17 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 2:41 PM
Yes! Pre-ordered and going to pick it up. Will be playing on X-box 360 Elite. I can't wait!
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:10 PM
1.The graphics are indiscribably beautiful

2. The Gameplay is amazing

3. This made my 11/11/11

Lab Assistant
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 6:15 PM
Got the PC Collectors edition last night. Played for almost 20 hours, slept for 12...

"Stand up for what you believe, Even if it means standing alone."
Formerly Toddler430
Alchemist
#21 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 6:36 PM
Gorgeous, Damocles! Your character looks so cool. I love the dead eye! I haven't been home this weekend, and I can't wait to play it. I'm trying not to look at too many new videos/pictures, so that I'm not too spoiled.
Scholar
#22 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:40 PM
Probably get it for Christmas, I fell in love with the elder scrolls when I played Oblivion, and I love the nordic theme of skyrim, plus DRAGONS SQUEEE!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#23 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:42 PM Last edited by Liv Lukas : 13th Nov 2011 at 1:13 AM.
SSSKKKKYYYYRRRRRIIIIIIIMMMM!

Hell yesh.

And that photo is just from the TUTORIAL.

Liv Loves Simming: http://livlukas.tumblr.com

Liv Loves LiveSimming: http://www.livestream.com/livlukas

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:01 PM
YES!
I've loved the TES series since Morrowind.
Just don't have any money at the moment.
I have Morrowind and Oblivion for pc which I play on high settings, but it's not strong enough for Skyrim
So PS3 version it will have to be.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 12:04 AM
Yes - just got it and it is beautiful to play, scenery is stunning

My Nord warrior Astrid

and one of the moons

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Page 1 of 10