Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:50 PM
Default WCIF a mod for babies...
I've been seeing people post picture with their babies looking like this:
https://gyazo.com/12f95e461eb1aaced223ea4256df3596

is there a mod to get your baby to look like this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:57 PM
Are you certain that's the screen shot you meant to share? I'm pretty sure that's a toddler, not a baby.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 5:51 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 13th Dec 2017 at 4:11 PM.
That's a "resized" toddler. Unfortunately,you can have tiny baby looking tots only in photos using OMSP resizer.
EDIT: Of course,If you're like me,slider freak. You can simply drag down leg lenght slider and increase body width one. Idk,but it can get tedious,because once he or she ages up,you need to adjust those sliders to correspond childs age and etc...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Are you certain that's the screen shot you meant to share? I'm pretty sure that's a toddler, not a baby.

Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
That's a "resized" toddler. Unfortunately,you can have tiny baby looking tots only in photos using OMSP resizer.

thank you both for your help!!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
I've been seeing people post picture with their babies looking like this:
https://gyazo.com/12f95e461eb1aaced223ea4256df3596 is there a mod to get your baby to look like this?

The picture looks like Danjaley's Sims 2 Baby for Sims 3
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
The picture looks like Danjaley's Sims 2 Baby for Sims 3

Simblr "moms" use resized toddlers. I know that for sure. It has a grain of resamblance,but these two are definitely not the same stuff.