Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#126 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 6:57 PM
That's cool! I just joined, so you can see what happened.
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 7:01 PM
Sweet, it needs SO MUCH work! hah. but it'll get there. . .hopefully

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#128 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 7:10 PM
Well, it's starting to look nice already. I bet it's going to take a lot of time putting all your homes up there.
Scholar
#129 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 7:11 PM
never thought of that.......haha. (: oh well, eventually,

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#130 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 7:11 PM
thanks for joining! my members went up 100% today! haha. (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#131 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 7:30 PM
You're welcome! If we all join a day after one another, you'll get a nice percentage rate.

btw, are you still going on vacation, or taking trips this holiday, Conner?
Scholar
#132 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 8:20 PM
haha, (: im not so concerned with that, but thats a good point. (:

And no, nothing major, this Friday and Saturday i will be on a golfing vacation, and thats about it, my school starts September 8th. so there is not much time, plus we are buying a new cabin, so thats were our money is going. (: haha.

Call me Tyu. (:
The other one
#133 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 10:47 PM
Hey, thought it's about time I got round to introducing myself properly I noticed you all call each other by real names, is that because you all go way back or because this group is particularly friendly and informal? Eitherway, I don't mind if y'all call me missroxor, miss or by my name, Maggie

Tyu, I joined your site too. Looking forward to seeing what else you put up there

Ref the waterfalls, I made up a list of other water effects usefull for making aquariums (for a tutorial):
I find #3 gives the effect of waterfall hitting water quite nicely (though I acidentally lowered the water level before taking this pic but you get the idea
):

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Wiki Wizard
#134 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 10:59 PM
Oh that's so lever, i didn't know you could make water effects like that :P

Also liking the site Tyu! Though the 'make a baby' advert at the side creeped me out slightly XD

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#135 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 11:43 PM
Maggie, we are just informal, and no we do not go way back, unless you call april way back. (: these are my sim friends, so they can call me whatever. (: My name is connor, you can also call me Tyu. in this thread i dont really mind what you choose. That pic is helpful, (: you could also make a pic for the list that craggles (craig) found, its further back in this thread. And welcome. (: im looking forward to getting to know you!

Oh and thanks for joining the site! It needs A LOT of work, but it will get there, plus its only the free one so its not to complex. lol. (: DD, you should def. join!

And what make a baby? was it like an ad lol? i dont choose those unfortunately. haha, sorry.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#136 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:52 AM
Maggie, that looks great! It's so realistic. Love that wagon & horses inn too. At first I wondered how you made the sims sit down on those hay bales and then noticed that you put the barstools in them. That's genious!
No, we don't go way back, it's just a lot of fun to get to know each other. You can call me Mel, or Sleepy or Rose, whatever is easiest for you

Connor, you're going on a golfing vacation? That sounds like fun! It's something I've never done. Well, except for playing put-put golf (or what do you call it?). But that doesn't really count, does it, lol! Are you a good golfer?
Wow, you're buying a new cabin? Will it be for vacation, or are you actually going to live in it?
Scholar
#137 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM
rose, haha. (: no, like real golf lol. You should try it, its fun! And well, im....improving. (:
And no, its for vacation, we live in the city, and then we will have a home on the lake up north for weekends,

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#138 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 9:18 PM
Lol yeh it was an ad for a site where you put two faces together and it makes this baby for you, but they're so creepy looking! XD

Scholar
#139 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 5:36 AM
I wish i could edit that! /: lol

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#140 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 12:27 PM
What a shame, I don't see any ads at all. It would look like fun to make a creepy baby, lol!

Tyu, when I was in elementary school there was a girl in my class and her parents owned a hotel, with a put-put golf course and a bowling alley. We always went over to play and it was like a childs paradise.
It's strange, but I don't even know if we have a real golf course near where I live. But it does seem like a lot of fun to do. I like playing it on the Wii anyway.
Scholar
#141 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 12:32 AM
Haha. Same.(: we play mini golf all the time lol! Its a family thing,

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#142 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:07 PM
MISSING

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PERSON?!

REWARD $456345206768.89

Seriously, where the hell is Lana?!
lol

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Wiki Wizard
#143 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:36 PM
Pahaha i love how scary her avvie makes your wanted poster look XD it's like she's gone of eating people i'll pm her

Scholar
#144 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:39 PM
thats funny Craggles. (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#145 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:36 PM
Lol, Craig, you're insane... and I mean that as a compliment. The .89 behind the number really made me laugh. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#146 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:53 PM
Oh guyssss I do try to bring the humour in thats right tyu...
HUMOUR has two U's :P
i joke so much i dont think i can actually be serious!!

Ohhh random. im thinking i might make a selfsim. that'll be a fun old challenge.
I'll post photos for u to compare up here :P
lol

Forum Resident
#147 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:06 PM
Oooh, Craig, we should totally have you in our world!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:07 PM
Ha as the crazy hermit who washed up on shore recently and has set up camp in a tent in the hills xD with nothing but his laptop to live with for company. that pretty much sums me up!!

Scholar
#149 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:08 PM
haha, that would be so funny, just roaming around our world! hah. (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#150 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:23 PM
But you'll meet a lot of new people after you washed up on shore. Maybe they will take you in and feed you.

Page 6 of 11