Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 10:50 PM
Default Escape from Prison Challenge
Backstory: Your sim was arrested for some years (you can choose what they were arrested for) and spend some time in prison until your sim got sick to death being in prison for so long. So your sim decided to climb off the warped grates and start running for their lives. After successfully running away from prison you run into an unfamiliar town and decided to stay there as long as possible.

Goal:
The goal is to live your life without the cops catching you and taking you back to prison. The challenge will end once your prisoner sim dies successfully with a new life. You have get a decent amount of money and nice home.

The challenge is kinda like The Runaway Teen Challenge except little different. I was also inspired by it. My favorite challenge. :D

Rules:

1. Unlike The Runaway Teen Challenge, you do not start out with a sleeping bag. You have to get enough money to get yourself a sleeping bag. Your sim escaped from prison, not home.
2. You cannot cheat whatsoever unless needed.
3. Your sim cannot ever get a lifetime job unless it's the criminal career or the family career from Nraas Career mod. Your sim can work in part-time job though depending what they got in trouble for. (If your sim was arrested for murder, rape, or stealing, you have to change their identity by changing their name and hairstyle.)
4. You can murder, however, you can only murder one person per day. Make sure no one is around while murdering. Once you murder, you can get five simoleons for each murder. (For rich sims, you can get at least one hundred simoleons.) Imagine your sim killed someone and look through their pockets.
5. You cannot build a shelter for yourself. Like The Runaway Teen Challenge, you have to earn money to build one.
6. You must avoid the cops and military people at all times.
7. If you have Mooch trait, you can "steal" people's money without murdering, however you left a witness and you can get in trouble from that.
8. You can use expansions, lifespan, and any mods (except cheating mods).

The Challenge:
1. Make your prisoner.
Your prisoner can look however you want, but they have wear clothing like they are a prisoner. You can color clothes to orange to make them look like they were in prison (I did that with my sim). Also you can use a cheat to allow you to wear the prisoner outfit from EA. Your sim can even be a teen to make the challenge more difficult, but you have to follow the same rules from The Runaway Teen and this challenge.
2. Go somewhere where no one can find you.
You can use any town you like as long as you go somewhere where no one can find you. Or maybe even place a lot in the world. You have to open the cheat box and put "testingcheatsenabled true" and then put familyfunds (last name) 0.
3. Prisoner outfit.
For now, your first thing you want to do is get rid of your prisoner outfit and able to use other clothings. Although it will not be easy. You have to reach 400 simoleons to change your clothes. You have to do this so sims won't call out on your sim. Of course every sim will be curious why your sim is wearing a prison outfit especially when a prisoner is on the loose so you have to avoid people until you have other clothes. You cannot go swimming or anything to change clothes. Imagine your sim only has a prisoner outfit and nothing more. When a sim caught you with that outfit, you will have to roll if you get caught or not. If spotted, you will have ten chances.
1-10
1-5: You got spotted.
6-10: They didn't notice you/thought they saw something
4. Survive.
After you get some clothing, now your main goal is to survive without getting caught.

Good/Challenge Route:
1. You cannot join the criminal. You want your sim to be good this time after all. It may be difficult to get money but you can do it!
2. No murders. You can't murder anyone to have money or for laughs. Well at least to innocent people.
3. No stealing ever.
4. Helping others.

How to Lose:
1. Get caught. If you get caught ten times for your prisoner outfit, your sim will go to jail.
2. Get caught II. If you get caught from murder or anything illegal, you will go to jail.
3. Death. If your sim died without having enough money and nice home.

That's all I got really. I hope you guys enjoy it! If you got suggestions, then please say so or if this challenge is a rip-off or something lie that. Have fun! :D